(A) CROPPING THE PHOTO
(B) EDITING AND SIZING THE PHOTO
(C) PRINTING THE PHOTO
All of the software resources we recommend are free and do not require any purchase.
1. Click the upload button and upload photo.
2. Move the frame shown on the screen around. You can crop wherever you wish and it will default to ratio 1.2:1 for the perfect dimensions.
3. Next click Download or Save and note which folder it is going into. Most likely C: > Downloads
1. Upload your photo to Canva to size it. You can also do any editing you may need like lightening it up.
2. Go to Uploads > Upload media. Find the photo on your computer and click. Once the photo is uploaded, drag it over to the box.
3. When ready click Download > Choose .png > 'Download' Button.
1. Windows computer come with a free version of Wordpad. Go to the bottom left windows icon of your screen and search "wordpad" to find it.
2. On the Home menu choose Picture and insert the photo.
3. To make sure it is the exact size needed click on the photo itself, then right click the mouse.
4. Choose "Resize Picture" and then enter 48% for both Vertical and Horizontal.
5. Your photo is now ready to print. We recommend making a few. Highlight the image, right click, and choose "Copy" then move the mouse to a new location, right click, and choose paste.
1. Before cutting, cover the photo with a piece of shipping tape.
2. Trim the photo.
3. Get a toothpick or other pointy tool. To insert the photo into the frame place one corner inside and bend slightly. Then use 'tool' to tuck the other corners inside.
4. Make sure the ring attached to the frame is secure and without any gaps in the ring. Attach to jewelry and enjoy!
A video has been included so you can follow along with each step.
This includes how to insert the photo inside the frame.